Why a Trust & Probate Real Estate Specialist?
As a trained Trust & Probate Specialist, I am more qualified than the average real estate agent in guiding the executor of a trust, or the administrator of a probate estate, through the appropriate steps in the process of your trust sale or your probate sale. In addition to working hand-in-hand with your attorney(s), I have a team of resource providers that can assist with various needs throughout the process including:
• Contractors, Handymen, & Painters (To assist in any needed property repairs)
• Professional Staging Consultant (Free Service for our Trust & Probate Clients)
• Cleaning Crew (Free Service for our Trust & Probate Clients)
• Professional Locksmith (To Handle Any Re-Keying to Lock-Changing Needs)
• Notary Public (Free Service for our Trust & Probate Clients)
• Professional Photographer (For great photos of the property to maximize sales value)
• Estate Sale Specialist (To assist in liquidating unwanted personal property)
• Title Representative (To coordinate clearing any liens or clouds on title)
• Escrow Officer (To work hand-in-hand to close the transaction and distribute Sale Proceeds)
I have received the absolute best training on Trusts & Probates in the industry. This includes being trained as a Senior Real Estate Specialist (SRES) by the National Association of Realtor’s SRES Council. This training focuses on Trusts & Probate, as well as other topics pertinent to estate.
In addition to the SRES Designation, I have also been trained as a California Probate Specialist (CPS) by Joe C. Ramos, one of the most respected real estate probate trainers in the country. Throughout California, Probate is a complicated process that must be monitored & coordinated carefully and property. All of the usual steps in listing, marketing, and selling a property must adhere to the legal timeframes of the probate court. Additionally, some probate cases require a limited authority court over-bid process.
When somebody passes away and either leaves real estate in a Trust or leaves real estate out of a trust that needs to go through Probate, you want to have a professional working for you that is trained and certified in the areas of Trust & Probate. Most real estate agents do not have the background & training to guide an executor or administrator. Most real estate agents do not have the needed expertise to guide an executor or administrator.
I specialize in Yorba Linda Trust sales & Yorba Linda Probate sales, as well as the surrounding cities and areas for Orange County Trust sales and Orange County Probate sales. We have successfully sold properties all over Southern California including Los Angeles, the South Bay & Beach Cities, Long Beach, San Gabriel Valley, Santa Clarita Valley, & the Inland Empire, as well as Las Vegas & Henderson in Southern Nevada. Whether you are local, out of state, or across the globe, we manage the property and the sale for you through the entire process.
You may call me at 714-989-6176 to discuss your Trust sale or Probate sale needs.